Friday, November 2, 2012

November 2nd Update

Happy Belated Payday! Wow, this month was a hard one. On a STRICT budget now to never have THAT happen again. And, I have Thanksgiving till Dec 3rd off. Can't wait!!! Then, Christmas week until January 2nd off! So so excited :) Lots of crafting in my future!

Sorry for the delay in posting! We had a garage sale, and the kiddo and I have had sinus infections with bronchitis for about a month and a half now. Finally getting good help, but makes life more hectic and stressful!

So, we had a garage sale. What does that mean for crafting? I took my cubes off my table so that I could use the table for the garage sale. Long story short, the cubes came crashing down and all fell apart. So, I got an opportunity to re-do my crafting area. It's organized according to: can the toddler reach the fun stuff (like sissors and tape), and does it go together. Know what I realized? I need MORE!!! lol. And, I hate the cubes. So, I won't post the shaky video of the area and I'll post when it's a little more settled.

I'm also working on Christmas cards, but they're a surprise until...christmas card arrival! lol.

Also, my MIL wants to hold a Christmas bizzarr, so I'm trying to come up with ideas for things to make that people would buy for Xmas gifts. Any ideas are welcome :) Simple would be great since my time is so limited (work + commute + toddler + disabled vet hubby = wowsers!).

Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE payday! I just wish it wasnt such a short day like you know 10 mins worth of WOW YEAH and 45 mins worth of damn there it goes *sigh*. sounds like you got a good plan going though! I know alll about left turns LOL Life.. gotta love it... well cuz they say we do roflmaoo Hope your weekend is going great!! Good luck with the Christmas Bizzarr? roflmao sorry had too! ((HUGS)) =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so wish I got paid every 2 weeks. But, it's teaching me to use a real budget! lol.

      Delete